Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Catching up December


This boy is just delicious! He was officially 1 month old in these 2 pictures and I can't believe it.


On the day he turned 1 month I left him for the first time. My mom watched him (and Millie and Max too obviously) while Tyler and I went to his team's Christmas dinner. We had a fun time and it was nice to get out and the kids had a great time too!


Shopping with these 3 always turns into crazy shenanigans like this.



After shopping we went to MOD Pizza and had fun playing outside for a bit. 


Millie moved up a level in gymnastics! She was a green turtle and is now a red lobster. Below is her eval form. I thought it was fun to see afterwards what they were evaluating her on.


Max loves racing his cars on the walls at gymnastics. 


My little raccoon.


This wrap has saved me so many times! I wear Harvey all the time to make dinner or clean or whatever. It is amazing. Thank you Gigi!


After church Max was leaning on the couch. I asked him if he was okay and he said, "Nursery was so long."


I love this picture.




No comments: