Sunday, October 11, 2009

Like my new blog look?

Tyler helped me do it today. What a sweetheart. I'm so glad I married someone who knows WAY more about computers than I do. We've had a great weekend, and I'm so sad it's almost over. BUT-- I'm really looking forward to this week. There's so much fun ahead! Here are a few pictures of our recent adventures...
Bowling with Kyla and DJ:

Shopping with gift cards is the best! Yesterday we bought a curling iron, a huge jewelry box, three movies, and the new Michael Buble CD (which is amazing, by the way) with gift cards. So nice.
Tyler's really excited about... driving the car?

Oh, and I guess it's already been revealed, but here's the new haircut:
Last night was our first session of Stake Conference. Elder Foster of the Seventy was our visiting General Authority and he was amazing. I loved his talk last night. The session today was really good as well... just a bit harder to focus. I love the Provo Tabernacle, but they should seriously consider padding those benches! They're so uncomfortable sometimes. It was a great session, and we both feel motivated to be better people.
We discovered how to make your computer say things that you type. Needless to say we've had a lot of fun with that one! It's hilarious the way that the computer says things-- sounds like a robot. Again, those are benefits of having a genius husband. I am so dang lucky.
Some exciting things coming up: DINNER. In fact, it's almost done. I made chicken and twice baked potatoes for dinner, and gooey cake for dessert. I know, I'm awesome. :) Just kidding, but we have been looking forward to this meal for a while. Also, we're so excited to go to Houston this weekend! It will be so fun to see our families and go back to the place where we met and started dating. Besides, I've never flown with Tyler before! We've taken many a road trip together (understatement), but we've never flown together, so this will be fun. Now, it's off to dinner. Oh yum!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

LOVE the hair!!

Lindsay and Kenny Weston said...

that's so funny! I was about to get on here and type LOVE the hair. But then I realized steph said the exact same thing. but really, I do love your hair! You are so cute.