Pages

Monday, June 2, 2014

Max at 2 months


Max had his 2 month checkup on Tuesday. Multiple people told us he looked like he should be there for his 4 month checkup! We love our big baby. Here are his 2 month stats:

Weight: 15 lbs 6 oz, 97th %ile
Height: 24.75", off the charts somewhere
Head: 16.18", 95th %ile

Some things we love about Max at 2 months:

-His big grin! It's such a contrast to his usually furrowed brow. 
-He has finally figured out how to roll over in the last few days. Millie did it consistently at 5 weeks so I've been waiting for Max to do it too! It requires a lot of head momentum to get this big tubalub rolled over.

-The way he looks at Millie. He loves to watch her, and it's his favorite when she stays by him for tummy time!


-Maybe one of my favorite things about Max (or at least the one I'm most thankful for currently) is his ability to sleeeeep. He still naps at the same time as Millie, pretty much every day, and is a great sleeper at night too. His record is 11 hours straight! He gives me at least 8-9 hours each night. Not that I've ever taken advantage of it- most of the time I get up at some point to pump!- but it's all good. 

We love our Max boy!

p.s. I couldn't help but look at Millie's 2 month stats when I went to write this. It's so fun to see them side by side at the same age!

No comments: