Sunday, June 1, 2014

Summer fun

I always love the beginning of summer! It is just so exciting, anticipating all the sunshine and fun. Here are a few pictures from our first water adventures of the year.


Ethan and Jared were nice enough to let Millie join them for their first swim in their pool!



We went to the splash pad and this is the only picture I took. It does accurately depict what she did the whole time: run around the water instead of play in it!


First swim at Gigi's house. Despite my efforts to remind her how much she loves to swim during the winter, we're going to have to ease into it. She hardly left that first step the whole time. On the plus side, I don't have to worry about her jumping in without me yet!


That right there is quite possibly one of my favorite pictures of Millie. Ever. That face kills me.

We're so glad summer is here!

1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my heck that picture of Millie is the cutest thing I have ever seen!! And her swimsuit is adorable. Give her a big kiss from me!