Pages

Sunday, May 21, 2017

10 on 10: May 2017

1. Entertainment for hours


2. This happy boy destroys a lot of stuff in his path with that walker. Eventually his brother and sister will learn not to leave their stuff out (maybe).


3. Is that safe?


4. He chews so hard on that thing sometimes.


5. "Just close your eyes and stuff, Harvey!" - Max


6. We listen to the Beauty and the Beast soundtrack (or the Sing soundtrack) so much lately. 


7. Evening bike rides. We recreate this picture every year and it's so fun to see this bike gang grow!


8. Millie is all about the tricks and pretending her bike is a horse right now. So much like me as a kid.


9. Max being super helpful.


10. The other thing I sewed while Tyler was gone - a dress for Mother's Day! It's definitely not perfect but I'm pretty proud of myself for not having a pattern and for my limited sewing knowledge. Fake it till you make it, folks.


No comments: