Thursday, June 29, 2017

Dude Ranch 2017, day 2

This is the day with the most pictures. Sorry in advance!

We started off the day with breakfast and a little miniature golf. Millie and Max were both in heaven with so many fun uncles and aunts and cousins to play with!



Then Millie and Max were off to the kids activities for the morning, which included coloring, playing with toys, archery, and riding the mini horses! They had a great time!





While they were there I got to go on a (regular) horse ride. AJ and I brought up the rear and had so much fun! The ride was filled with beautiful views. It was really hot but we had a great time.




While I was on my ride Tyler and Gigi took the kids to the water park! 





I joined as soon as I was back. Max was a little hesitant to get in at first but he eventually warmed up to it and had a blast.






We needed to crash for a little bit after that. Everyone took a good nap (well, except for me haha) and we got everyone up and ready to go for family pictures and dinner.


We'll save the family pictures for a separate post because this one is already a marathon. But Poppy then unveiled the shirts for this year! "Safety green" was a hit! We took a few more pictures before heading to dinner.



This was the room where we ate breakfast and dinner each day.



After dinner we got to hear Makin' Dust perform! He's been there just about every time there's been a Juergens reunion. Always fun to see him.


Harvey fell asleep on my shoulder during the songs so I took him back for bed, but Tyler and the big kids stayed for s'mores. A jam packed fun day at the dude ranch!


No comments: