Pages

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Some things about Millie


She loves Mr. Potato Head, and currently each potato is themed. This is the purple one.


She loves movies. We borrowed "Tangled" and "Dolphin Tale" from Gigi and she clutched them in her sleep as we drove home. Millie calls movies "oovies." 


She loves to take her treasures along with her wherever we go- she had these toys in a Hello Kitty lunch box one day.


Millie asks for sweets all the time but doesn't actually eat that much of them. She eats the frosting off the cupcake, the chocolate chips out of the cookie, etc. 


These Magic Clip princesses are by far her favorite toy ever. Monka sent her Rapunzel the other day and she just about died of excitement! I have 2 other princesses just waiting to be opened. The day she poops in the toilet will be a good one!



She looooves purses and usually wears them messenger style.


Millie is becoming a little sneak! She'll run in the room chewing something, and then I'll find the stool in just the right place and little bites out of a cookie. 


Other things:

-She asks the same things for breakfast every morning: one piece of cinnamon toast, one piece of toast with jam, and chocolate milk.

-Millie loves to be outside. No 95 degree weather will keep her in! 

-She has developed quite the little imagination lately. It's so fun to watch her pretend.

-I'm constantly reminded that I have to be so careful of what I say around Millie! The other day I must have been taking out a hard day on her. It was towards the end of the day and I came in the room and asked her what she was up to. She said, "What did I say?" in a very loud, stern voice. She then repeated it: "WHAT did I SAY? You go in time out!!" I couldn't help but laugh and it melted away the hard stuff from our day. I love my little parrot. 

-Her most used phrase lately is "Is that a good idea?" She'll say something like, "How about we make popcorn and watch a oovie. Is that a good idea Mom?" We call Millie the little negotiator. She rarely says no to something I say, she just suggests something much better! Much like her daddy when he was little. It's the funniest thing. I tell her one more, she says, "How about 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 678910?"


We just love this Millie girl. Tyler and I spend a good amount of time each night talking about the funny things she said or did during the day. We are so glad she's our little girl!

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

Loved catching up on your blog Cam! Millie reminds me so much of Sam at that age. Negotiating, is that a good idea, bringing toys along, etc. You are such a great Mom! Keep it up. :)