Saturday, April 18, 2015

26 things to do while I'm 26 - update

I'm not sure I will remember if I wait until the end of the year to see how I'm doing on this list!

1. Go to the zoo
2. Blue Bell fun run - that didn't work out, but I'm doing a different 5k in May
3. Decorate Master bedroom - progress! We bought two Ikea Rast dressers to use as nightstands and I painted them black. Next up is to get something on our walls, and maybe a headboard and new comforter. I might be dreaming here.
4. Take a class/learn a new skill or hobby - painting! I went to a RS activity where a class was taught and I've done a few little paintings on my own since then. I'm definitely not good, but I'm learning and its fun.




5. Host a party - I'm going to go ahead and count Millie's and Max's birthday gatherings for this!
6. Read the Book of Mormon - currently in Mosiah.
7. Sew 4 items of clothing - 1 down (Easter dress), 3 to go.
8. Go to the beach
9. Complete 72-hr kits
10-14. Read _____ - I wanted to have specific books in mind for these, but at this point I'll just be happy to read a few books at all! I have read 2 so far, but don't bother asking me which ones. Your guess is as good as mine.
15. Read Preach My Gospel
 16. Go to the temple 12 times - We've been 2 times, so we have some catching up to do! Busy season got the best of us on this one.
17. Try a new workout
18. Make/makeover 1 piece of furniture - nightstands! Thanks Ikea! Someday I'll buy pretty drawer pulls. I intentionally did not paint these ones so that they would bug me enough to actually do it. It is so nice to have the same nightstand - Tyler had plastic drawers and I had that $7 Ikea table previously. This is SO much better.


19. Make fish at home
20. 12 Dates w/Tyler - we've done 3 so far!
21. Go to a concert or play
22. Go somewhere I've never been - we'll go ahead and count Top Golf for that! Fun times.
23. Print both kids' baby books - I printed Millie's, but now I need to make and print Max's.
24. Get Honor Bee award and buy new medallion
25. Go one month without sugar - done! March was not my favorite month, for a few reasons, but no sugar certainly contributed.
26. Decorate living room - I put up a bunch of pictures on the big wall, not sure what else I want to do in there yet. But every little thing helps a ton!






No comments: