Saturday, April 11, 2015

First haircut

I'd been putting this off for a long time. Max has had a mullet for a couple of months, but I just couldn't cut it! I knew he would look so old and I wasn't ready for that yet. He had some shots at his checkup that gave him a fever off and on for a few days. One day he woke up drenched in sweat after his fever broke. His long hair was matted to his head and I decided we had to cut it right then! So we went outside and did it. Tyler held him while I used our little clippers to cut his hair. Love this handsome boy.




Before


After!



Millie kept saying, "Oh poor Max! I'm so sorry you got your hair cut!" as if it hurt or something. It was so funny.



We just couldn't stop staring at him for a few days. He looks so handsome (in my totally unbiased opinion)!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

He IS Soo handsome! He is just growing right up! Sweet Millie 😉

Britt Hanson said...

He's so cute. I love that you just cut his hair! We've had to cut Abe's like 4 times already!