Saturday, April 4, 2015

Little things


The little Ikea kid dishes all lined up make me happy for some reason.


We rode with the window down - Max's hair was flapping in the wind and Millie was laughing so hard! Everyday stuff can be so fun with these two.



You can't tell from the picture, but Max is also screaming here. Just keepin' it real.


Our YW activity was spreading mulch at the church. NO ONE brought tools or gloves. I gave mine away and used my hands! Lovely.


This is a severely unflattering picture of me, but the kids and I went to see the play of one of our YW. Polly was there with her daughter Paisley, which is why Millie isn't in the picture. She and Paisley were running around crazy after sitting so quietly. It was a fun night!


I love watching her paint/draw/color.

No comments: