Friday, April 24, 2015

Little things



Rockin' out at Tim's open house


Putting off the day a little longer with a show in Mom and Dad's bed


Some beautiful flowers from a sweet friend. I actually took this because I had to throw them away - one of the flowers smelled so bad I couldn't take it! Not sure which one but I'd like to know for future reference.


I didn't get to have Mom's au gratin potatoes on Easter so I had to make my own. Max didn't seem to mind.


No caption needed


Every morning I read an article from the Ensign to Tyler as he drives. On this particular morning Millie wasn't awake yet, and Max just sat next to me flipping through his own books as I read. Love this sweet boy.


We're going through a major painting phase. Millie said to me, "Mom, I just like painting and eating."


She said, "Mom, I'm flying!" and didn't understand why I was laughing so hard. One day I'll show her Titanic and she'll get it.


Picnic to celebrate the freshly mowed lawn. First time mowing this year.


Max loves otter pops just as much as his sister, but I don't trust him yet to handle these colorful, staining juices himself.

No comments: