Pages

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Mostly Max


He loves the t-ball set he got from Monka and Ampa for his birthday.


This was from that one time I accidentally gave Max's brand new shoes to Goodwill! They fell into a bag of stuff I was donating and when we got to our next destination (only about 5 minutes later, luckily) I realized they weren't with me. I'm glad the people at Goodwill were nice and didn't make me buy them back!


Max loves to be on the couch, not in anyone's lap. He loves to feel like a big boy, and it's even better when he can get up by himself. Luckily that's not all the time yet.



Max gets super-vocal about food, especially if he sees some out of his reach that he wants. I'm trying to be a little nicer about letting him feed himself the messy stuff because it keeps him quiet! Seriously, he is so loud. Also, he only spoon-feeds himself with his left hand. We may have a south paw!


"Where's Max?" He loves playing peek-a-boo.


Still a major lover of balls!

Max is at such a fun age. He brings me about a thousand books a day, and then turns around and backs up until he runs into me and plops down in my lap. Usually, the book is about animals.

He is becoming a little more of a picky eater. He is still worlds better than Millie, so I'm not complaining!! He loves to eat, and I love him for it.

Nicknames: Maxaroonie, Maxaroon (both made up by Millie), Maxadoodle, Supermax.

His first words were "Thank you," which comes out "Tey tey," and "buh-bye." Pretty adorable. He now also says "more," and today after making a mess he walked in and pointed at it and said "No no!" I just love this stage.

Max still takes 2 naps a day, and is a great sleeper at night. He typically sleeps from 7-6:30 or 7! Dream boy.

We just love our Max!

No comments: