Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Tyler turns 28




Tyler's birthday presents: new running shoes and running clothes! 


This may not look like much to you, but this is one of the best gifts I could give to Tyler: an organized room. No more papers randomly strewn around the room, no more bin of maternity clothes and stacks of YW stuff in the corner, etc. Also, we really need a headboard and new comforter. 


We love waiting outside to greet Daddy when he comes home!



The one thing Tyler wanted to do was go for a run! Since I'd already run that day, I rode a bike and pulled the kids along. It's kind of become part of our evening routine now. I told Tyler he must be a pretty good guy if all he wanted to do on his bithday was go for a run and the best present I could think to give him was a clean room. But seriously.




Everyone enjoyed the cupcakes :)

Happy birthday Daddy!! We love you!

No comments: