My two brothers-in-law received their mission calls last week!! We are SO excited for them. The whole fam and some of their friends gathered at Aunt Dana's house to share in the fun:
And then it was time. A pretty darn big moment.
Garrett will be serving in the Peru, Chiclayo Mission!!
And Mitchell will serve in the Mexico, Mexico City West Mission!
*Can you tell that Garrett and I read ahead a little bit? :)
They will both report to the Provo MTC on August 3rd, and they will both be speaking Spanish. Tyler is so excited to speak Spanish with them! Garrett and Mitchell will be fantastic missionaries, and we feel so lucky to have them in our family.
Other pics from the weekend... the D&C game! Garrett kept score and I took pictures.
And I'm pretty sure our street looked like it was leading to Hogwarts... the sun was shining but it was snowing the other day and this was the result:
Can you see the steam? I hope so.
Anyway, a great weekend.
1 comment:
haha! I love that picture of you gasping in the background!
Post a Comment