I've never really been one to prank. I'm not really sure how to keep a straight face, let alone be a big prankster! I feel pranked, however, by my nail polish.
This picture doesn't do it justice at all- my nails are pretty much neon. I just wanted something bright and happy to match the sunshine! Looks like I got enough brightness to rival the sun. :)
p.s. Thank you, Blogger, for adding the picture where your cursor currently is. It was getting SUPER annoying to cut and paste it from the top.

2 comments:
I think that color is adorable! =) Plus neon bright nail colors are supposed to make you look more tan!
maybe it's just the lighting, but it doesn't look neon to me. i think it's cute!! btw i have a fashion question for you. i will take a pic. and e-mail it to you and you have to be honest and tell me if it matches...
Post a Comment