Monday, October 27, 2014

Family Pictures 2014

Tyler and I have decided that (at least for now) we will get professional family pictures taken in the years in which we add a new person to our family! So obviously this year we did. We used Gilgen Photography, for our last set too. I'm ashamed to say that when we first got them back all I could see was my frizzy hair, but hopefully our cute kids make up for it. They are, after all, the reason my hair is frizzy! I just love this little family of mine.















7 comments:

Katie said...

Such amazing photos! What a cute fam!

Laura said...

I am SO glad you posted these, I was dying to see them! You are all the most beautiful family...are we really related?! Give those cute kids a big kiss from me!

Kerri Andersen said...

oh man i love them!!!! jeff and i decided the same thing about only taking pictures when we add a new one to the mix :) you're beautiful cam, and so are your kids!

bethany said...

Such a cute family!!

Britt Hanson said...

You guys look great!! :)

Lindsay said...

I really loved every singles one!! That bright green Houston grass is great too! 😃 and your hair does NOT look frizzy!! It looks thick and full and beautiful! Love them all!

Samantha Van Noy said...

Beautiful! I would love to take pictures of your gorgeous family!!!