Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Little things


His new smile.


I don't even remember why I took this, besides that she is just cute!


I don't have a lot of luck when it comes to chocolate chip cookies... they usually turn out like pancakes (or crepes haha) or way too puffy. But since these were for FHE, the cookie gods smiled on us and they were perfect. Which is picture-worthy. 


The trampoline=our daily happy place.



Millie likes to come feed her baby when I feed Max. Her copying me now is way less awkward than when I used to nurse him!


Making Valentines. She had so much fun with the first one that she wanted to make one for basically everyone she knows!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your blog is always so much fun to read! It makes me want to start blogging again. Your kids will love looking at these someday.