Pages

Friday, February 13, 2015

Stuff from Tyler's phone


She lines them up and then kabobs them. Why????



FHE fun. Almost every week we play Frozen games for our activity! It's a crowd favorite.





Gigi watched Millie and Max while Tyler and I went to the temple. When we got back they were snuggling on the couch and Millie was nodding off mid-sentence. Pretty cute.


Tickling the (plastic) ivories


Millie and Daddy had a daddy-daughter date. They were the only ones in the place until a little girl came with her parents. Millie and this little girl were fast friends - Tyler said Millie was telling this girl her whole life story! 


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Kelsey was looking at this with me and I said, Look that's Millie! And she laughed and said, "yeah that's Millie. She's my friend. I like her." haha Looks like we need to get together SOON!!! Miss your guts.