Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

More outside fun

Seriously. The weather here in H-town has been killing it lately! 



Millie asked to take some silly pictures while we were looking at clouds.



There were hardly any clouds, so it was a good thing we found something else to do.



Max loves to push around the shopping cart.


When it's not her turn on the trampoline (Millie can't resist bouncing when she's on with Max), Millie displays patience by walking around the edge and asking, "You ready to get off, Max?"


We've been going on tons of bike rides lately - good exercise for me and the kids love it!


We were outside with a neighbor kid came riding up on his bike. Millie insisted that I get hers so she could ride with him. Then as he speeds off, she says "My bike is too slow!" Blame the indian, not the arrow, sweetie.


3 comments:

Laura said...

Okay you look GORGEOUS in those photos of you and Millie! It's easy to see where Millie and Max get their good looks with parents like you and Tyler! That looks so fun, I can't wait to get down there and play in the warm weather too!

Katie said...

Oh my gosh this makes me soooo jealous because of the beautiful weather! I need to move to Texas! I am going to Temple, TX, this month though! Hopefully the weather will be nice for me!

Kerri Andersen said...

I'm jealous of the good weather! I can totally see Millie asking max if he is ready to get off yet! Hahaha :) such cute kiddos- and so great that you can ride your bike while they are entertained in the back. Two birds, one stone!