Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Christmas break-ing

We wanted to fit in a lot of fun things and see a lot of people over Tyler's 2 weeks off of work. A crazy calendar made me feel like I had a handle on it going in.


We did gingerbread houses for FHE one night. I only took one picture and lots of video, but Max couldn't wait to eat his gingerbread! Good thing he didn't eat any hot glue haha


We got mulch for our yard and trimmed the bushes one last time. The yard is looking spiffy! And it ended in a wrestling match/game of tag.


We got to watch the BYU bowl game with the Morris family and see Tim and Lauren!




Tyler, AJ, and I went to see Star Wars one night. Gigi and Poppy watched the kids and sent us the pic below of Max. He finally gave in at 9:30 after being up since 6am and no nap!



We went to the mall with Gigi, AJ, and Heidi and Millie got to ice skate for the first time! She totally loved it and can't wait to do it again.




These brothers did a barre workout and Millie joined in! I was laughing so hard.


I was stretching after a morning run with Sharon and just loved the glow of our tree. 


1 comment:

Giselle Wright said...

Oh my gosh! I wish so badly we lived in Texas and could join in on these festivities!!! Y'all are such a fun family!