Friday, April 21, 2017

Clay Court Championships date

Tyler and I got to go on a fun date last week to the Men's Clay Court Championships! One of the only things I've put on my bucket list is to play on every type of tennis court. I've played on grass and hard courts and clay is all I've got left! I'd never seen professional tennis in person before so I was super excited. It was such a fun date and I'm pretty sure we're going to go again next year! Harvey was a perfect little stowaway. Millie and Max played with Monka but I forgot to bring milk for Harvey so he came along with us. He was for sure the only baby there (babies don't tend to follow tennis etiquette) and we got some looks, but he never cried! We left when he started to get restless because we were nervous that he would start crying.







It was such a fun night out!


No comments: