Pages

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Little things

Millie was "warming up" on her own before gymnastics, and Max totally thought he was doing exactly Millie was!


Millie was invited to a birthday party at Urban Air, a fun trampoline park. The kids had so much fun!


One cool dude blowing bubbles the nursery gave him for his birthday.


First splash pad day of the year! The kids were so excited.


"Mom, take a picture of me and Harvey!" She loves him so much.


I took all 3 kids for checkups. I still don't know if that was a genius idea or if I'll never do that again haha. We made it through, either way. Everyone is happy, healthy, and terrific!



We were at Gigi's and went outside for a minute, which turned into "We want to swim!" but we didn't have our suits. Gigi to the rescue! She'd gotten suits for all the grandkids for Easter and gave them to them early. So stinkin' cute.




Millie read a book called "Kim's Big Mess" and laughed so hard at the idea that Aunt Kim would ever have a big mess.


My cute boys.


Harvey loves to suck on my arm. Makes me laugh every time.


No comments: