Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Easter Sunday

I wanted some pictures of the kids before church on Easter. Tyler took these cute pics on his phone and I love them! Having my kids match/coordinate is my favorite. I didn't understand why my mom loved it so much growing up but I totally get it now. 








This might be my favorite picture of all time. I love these kids so much.


Church was great. We enjoyed some wonderful talks. Tyler is super dad, as evidenced below.


We had a low key afternoon and evening which was so nice after the craziness of the day before. Sharon was so nice to put on an egg hunt for some of our neighbors but it ended up just being her kids and ours. They had a fun time.


We had tortellini casserole for dinner and Tyler snapped this pic. I was at the table feeding Harvey and trying to get the big kids to eat... meals are long at our house.


Once they finally ate they got to have some of their Easter candy. It's always amazing to me how kids get it all over them. How?? I'll never know.


We are so grateful to our Savior for his life, example, and loving sacrifice for all of us! We know He lives!

No comments: