Pages

Saturday, April 1, 2017

St. Patrick's day

St. Patrick's day is not a holiday we really celebrate... but we happened to have a fun day and I have  several pictures, so we'll act like I'm all intentional about these smaller holidays I don't really care about.

Millie dressed herself in a green dress and gold shoes which reminded me of what day it was, so Max got a green shirt too.


We met Charlee and crew at the park and the only picture I got was of Millie reaching this bar all by herself. Girlfriend is getting tall! We had fun playing with them and catching up for a bit. They're always sweet to make time for us when they come to town.


Then it was off to the movie theater to see Beauty and the Beast! Oh my goodness, I loved it so much. 


Harvey's face in this picture is hilarious. He was so good the whole time.


We're entering the phase where he never stays where he's put down! Oh boy.



We had some super eager helpers for cleaning the church. Max got that awesome bump on his forehead that morning when he fell off his scooter. I kept asking how his head was and how he felt and he kept insisting that he was fine in an exasperated voice. Tough guy.


No comments: